Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Manchester United Vs. Liverpool; Awesome!!!

I was tricked into working with them. Shit.
Manchester United vs. Liverpool.

One of the high-profile and a must watch match of the season.

It didn't disappoint.

There's something about Berbatov. When you curse him, say something bad about his mama, he scored. Tonight, I bet he got a lot of people cursing, that's why he scored a hatrick. When the lame Berbatov can score a hatrick against your team, your team gotta suck bad time.

He was even better than Fernando Torres and Ngog!

Boo!

Though I had to work with the enemy; actually I was tricked into working with 'em, I had a blast yelling my lungs out and I was a bit dizzy at the end, I had fun pissing off the Liverpool's fans at the event.

Yelling out "goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~!!!!!!In your face!!!!!!!" three times was not a good idea at a Liverpool's event.

So I just had to do this in the end.

No comments: